My October Goals:
- Hit 150 twitter followers
- Hit 50 blog followers
- Upload two times a week
- Have a driving lesson every week
- Save another £500
Did I achieve these goals?
- Yes I did achieve this, I finished October on 442 followers!
- Yes I did, I ended October on 172 WordPress followers
- Yes I did I published 10 posts this month!
- Annoyingly I only missed one driving lesson as my instructor was ill but that wasn’t too much of a fail
- Yes, I managed to save £655 this month which is awesome for me!
My November goals!
- Hit 650 twitter followers
- Hit 350 blog followers
- Pass theory test
- Be more social within blogging community and personal life
- Hit 1,500 views on my blog
Let’s look at what I’m left with at the end of the month:
Yes I am aware stats aren’t everything but I find them really interesting and motivating to look at and to evaluate so here are my WordPress stats from the month of October!
I’m really happy and proud of my little blog this month and I can’t wait to write some more awesome content and reach more of you guys!
Thank you for reading this post today and I hope to see you around these parts again soon!